Glass-walled, wooden-framed, with only the valleys for company
Our Oak and Ceder lodges have floor to ceiling windows on two sides with views overlooking tranquil, willow tree-fringed ponds surrounded by vines and are tucked away from view in the valley just 500 meters from the main buildings.
Guests can park outside their lodge. The tasting Room and Brasserie are just a short stroll away. Electric car charging is available in our main car park.
Each Lodge boasts a veranda on two sides and claw-footed baths: both equally perfect for retiring to with a glass of something delicious. The rolling landscape gives a true sense of privacy and connection with nature. With a veranda on two sides you can make the most of the scenery and sun. Warm in winter and cool in summer they are the ideal location to de-stress and unwind.
Wine tasting can be added to your booking at £12.50pp and is available every afternoon from 2-5pm, we will arrange your time for this when you check in.
Tables can be booked in our brasserie for dinner from 6-8pm.
Included special touches:
- Verandas on two sides ideal for catching the sun all day.
- Roll top baths ideal for relaxing.
- Separate showers.
- Iron and ironing board.
- The rolling landscape gives a true sense of privacy and connection with nature.
- King size beds, flat screen TV with Freesat, tea and coffee making facilities, bath robes.
- Peace and tranquillity.
- Free WiFi.
- Electric car charging available in main car park